Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Sellers Assisting Sellers Team is a Sneak Attack Sponsor!

It took some time to work out all the details, but I am so thrilled to tell you that we are now an official sponsor over at handmademovement.com and will be organizing a Sneak Attack on the 1st Wednesday of every month.

Our first Team attack will be November 5th. The time will be announced later. To learn more about sneak attacks, visit handmademovement.com. You can read over some past sneak attack threads in the forums to get an idea of how fun they are.

If you would like to participate, leave a comment at the bottom of this post or contact me via convo at Etsy. We need a different team member to sign up to sponsor each months attack and that seller will be responsible for selecting the "victim's" shop, promoting and starting the forum thread, and will have their shop name remain on the list of past sponsors on the handmade movement website. I need volunteers for future attacks so if someone had already volunteered to sponsor the next one, I'll put you on the list for a future attack.

I would love to see a real show of team members in the forums when there is a team attack going on. I'll send out a notice on the Yahoo Group to remind everyone. Lets have fun with this guys and make it a big success!

A little bit about me: I'm Andrea from kitsandcaboodles.etsy.com. I have another shop as well and have been selling on Etsy for over a year. Kits & Caboodles is relatively new but has done pretty well thanks to a bit of experience and some good advice from my mentor. I'm thrilled to be able to share what I have learned with others. You can visit my personal blog if you just need to know more.

3 comments:

lishlash said...

I'm all for this Andrea!

My only stipulation is to have a sneak attack when I can actually participate- so probably around 10am - 12pm etsy time (which is late afternoon for me :))

Kits and Caboodles said...

I'll definitely mention to Michael that the times would need to take time differences into consideration. I dont see any reason an attack couldnt be within those times. :)

LeahAna said...

I would love to be a part of the sneak attacks and have already started looking for worthy shops to attack! I work a full time job however so it would have to be after 6pm etsy time. I can't do it during the morning or afternoon.

thanks for getting this all set up!

leah